Top network posts
- 57 Why do we worry about overfitting even if "all models are wrong"?
- 55 Why are the numbers on a ball in a lotto draw categorical nominal instead of categorical ordinal?
- 24 How to test whether a correlation is equal to 1?
- 16 Why do most published works in medical imaging try to reduce false positives?
- 14 When is NHST appropriate in business?
- 14 Fourier transform is an isomorphism...but we don’t get when each frequency appears?
- 14 What a negative odd ratio means here
- View more network posts →