Top network posts
- 19 A chart of daily cases of COVID-19 in a Russian region looks suspiciously level to me - is this so from the statistics viewpoint?
- 19 Should I point out a flaw in a paper, which will likely result in withdrawal and resubmission, before I start to write the review?
- 12 Mathematical demonstration of the distance concentration in high dimensions
- 12 Can you multiply p-values if you perform the same test multiple times?
- 10 What is the 'true' value of a probability parameter?
- 10 How to proceed when the baseline (state-of-the-art) published results claim much better performance than I can reproduce?
- 9 Does it always make sense to make a time series stationary?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.