Top network posts
- 19 A chart of daily cases of COVID-19 in a Russian region looks suspiciously level to me - is this so from the statistics viewpoint?
- 12 Mathematical demonstration of the distance concentration in high dimensions
- 10 How to proceed when the baseline (state-of-the-art) published results claim much better performance than I can reproduce?
- 10 What is the 'true' value of a probability parameter?
- 9 Does it always make sense to make a time series stationary?
- 7 Not convinced about normality based on QQ plot, Shapiro and KS $p <0.001$
- 7 When do we use a multivariate regression?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.