I enjoy discussing new ideas.
I mainly work with crime and economic data. In particular, I specialize in the design and evaluation of social and public health programs. I am an avid R user, but I also work in Python and Stata.
I also take a special interest in statistical graphics and data visualization.
"We are what we repeatedly do."
Top network posts
- 15 Panel data diff-in-diff and the pattern of the binary treatment indicator
- 12 Central Limit Theorem - Rule of thumb for repeated sampling
- 6 Why do I not get a p-value and F value from ANOVA in R?
- 5 What are the meanings of "difference-in-differences" and "causal estimand"?
- 5 Vertical Lines for Data Points in geom_point in ggplot2 for R
- 5 The difference between DID and fixed effect model
- View more network posts →