Top Network Posts
- 65 Is there any *mathematical* basis for the Bayesian vs frequentist debate?
- 21 Probability that the minimum of a normal random sample will exceed the maximum of another?
- 16 Gelman and Rubin convergence diagnostic, how to generalise to work with vectors?
- 16 Example for a prior, that unlike Jeffreys, leads to a posterior that is not invariant
- 14 Is the machine learning community abusing "conditioned on" and "parametrized by"?
- 13 Does the Gibbs Sampling algorithm guarantee detailed balance?
- 13 Does this distribution have a name? $f(x)\propto\exp(-|x-\mu|^p/\beta)$
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (5)
10 Ambiguous [combination] tag Aug 16 '16