Top network posts
- 67 Is there any *mathematical* basis for the Bayesian vs frequentist debate?
- 21 Probability that the minimum of a normal random sample will exceed the maximum of another?
- 19 Example for a prior, that unlike Jeffreys, leads to a posterior that is not invariant
- 17 Gelman and Rubin convergence diagnostic, how to generalise to work with vectors?
- 15 Can Hazard Ratio be translated into ratio of medians of survival time?
- 15 Variance of a bounded random variable
- 15 Does the Gibbs Sampling algorithm guarantee detailed balance?
- View more network posts →