Always confused but do enjoy learning and hopefully eventually teaching.
Building a potentially world changing project if someone wants to help: https://statistics-reference.github.io/
Please spread the word! Let's change the world!
- Cross Validated 2.3k 2.3k 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 623 623 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 609 609 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Data Science 468 468 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 357 357 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Is it important to share the political views of the government you're working for in the US?
- 25 Is Python a viable language to do statistical analysis in?
- 20 Can someone explain the importance of mean stationarity in time series?
- 14 Does Bayesian statistics bypass the need for the sampling distribution?
- 13 What's the rationale for not checking residuals when building a ML model?
- 12 Ways/techniques to make things "fluffy/foamy" like whipped cream?
- 10 Would you say this is a trade off between frequentist and Bayesian stats?
- View more network posts →