I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 25 '20 at 20:49
- Stack Overflow 44.4k 44.4k 1212 gold badges101101 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Mathematics 26.1k 26.1k 33 gold badges7171 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 5.2k 5.2k 1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 773 773 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 297 Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 164 Shorthand way for assigning a single field in a record, while copying the rest of the fields?
- 127 How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 95 Expectation of the maximum of gaussian random variables
- 94 Difference between print and putStrLn in Haskell
- 93 Chance of meeting in a bar
- 88 What is the geometric interpretation of the transpose?
- View more network posts →