- Cross Validated 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 288 288 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 141 141 44 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 133 133 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 ggplot2, change title size
- 29 How to understand that MLE of Variance is biased in a Gaussian distribution?
- 28 Why is multicollinearity not checked in modern statistics/machine learning
- 24 When (if ever) is a frequentist approach substantively better than a Bayesian?
- 22 Why is logistic regression called a machine learning algorithm?
- 18 Regressions. Why a and b explains more than a+b?
- 17 How I can convert distance (Euclidean) to similarity score
- View more network posts →