- Cross Validated 7k 7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 298 298 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 141 141 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 133 133 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 ggplot2, change title size
- 31 How to understand that MLE of Variance is biased in a Gaussian distribution?
- 29 Why is multicollinearity not checked in modern statistics/machine learning
- 24 When (if ever) is a frequentist approach substantively better than a Bayesian?
- 24 Why is logistic regression called a machine learning algorithm?
- 19 How I can convert distance (Euclidean) to similarity score
- 18 Regressions. Why a and b explains more than a+b?
- View more network posts →