Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 4.5k 4.5k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 2k 2k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 487 487 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 480 480 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 253 253 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 172 Can a probability distribution value exceeding 1 be OK?
- 29 What should be considered when selecting a windowing function when smoothing a time series?
- 16 Are there any good movies involving mathematics or probability?
- 15 Statistical similarity of time series
- 15 What should be considered when selecting a windowing function when smoothing a time series?
- 14 Choice of neural net hidden activation function
- 14 Closed form formula for distribution function including skewness and kurtosis?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.