Canadian expat living in Kyoto. I need to learn MATLAB scripting for numerical analysis for economics. I took a C+ class a long time ago and tried to learn a little HTML, but otherwise I'm a total coding noob. In Japan we'd say 'yoroshiku onegaishimasu' - thanks in advance for taking care of me.
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 588 588 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 523 523 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 489 489 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Photography 219 219 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 How to tell an Applescript to stop executing
- 25 When is R squared negative?
- 19 Proper way to read $\forall$ - "for all" or "for every"?
- 16 Is there a difference between に伴う and を伴う?
- 12 How do I put variable values into a text string in MATLAB?
- 10 Swift : scroll the view up when keyboard shows
- 10 The relation "is strictly higher than" is considered antisymmetric?
- View more network posts →