Dad of daughters (9yr, 5yr)
Nerd. Former president of Math club. Presented at MathFEST. Currently aspiring toward statistics: somewhere on the wanna-be to able-to-do-it spectrum.
Husband. (15 years) Married to my best friend and an amazing person.
Grew up in the land of rednecks, cactus, and tarantulas.
Nearly no free time, so posting is likely to have intermittency.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
89 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 at 11:24
- Cross Validated 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 889 889 1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Parenting 271 271 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 234 234 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Is Sam Gamgee an orphan?
- 35 Bottom to top explanation of the Mahalanobis distance?
- 27 Random forest vs regression
- 24 Why use extreme value theory?
- 23 Difference between standard and spherical k-means algorithms
- 21 What is the relationship between the GINI score and the log-likelihood ratio
- View more network posts →