Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Washington, DC, United States
Member for 7 years, 4 months
463 profile views
Last seen 10 hours ago
- Cross Validated 58.7k 58.7k 1616 gold badges142142 silver badges251251 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 914 914 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Open Data 213 213 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computational Science 141 141 55 bronze badges
- Data Science 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 273 Why is Euclidean distance not a good metric in high dimensions?
- 264 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 195 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 147 Why do we need sigma-algebras to define probability spaces?
- 114 Why isn't Logistic Regression called Logistic Classification?
- 102 Why do neural networks need so many training examples to perform?
- 77 Can a random forest be used for feature selection in multiple linear regression?
- View more network posts →