I work as a data scientist.
Washington, DC, United States
Member for 6 years, 3 months
288 profile views
Last seen 9 hours ago
- Cross Validated 44.7k 44.7k 1313 gold badges117117 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 690 690 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Open Data 153 153 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Computational Science 121 121 55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 229 Why is Euclidean distance not a good metric in high dimensions?
- 157 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 125 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 111 Why do we need sigma-algebras to define probability spaces?
- 98 Why isn't Logistic Regression called Logistic Classification?
- 98 Why do neural networks need so many training examples to perform?
- 72 Can a random forest be used for feature selection in multiple linear regression?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (42)
15 What is deep-rl? Feb 7 '18
15 Is CV the right site for this question? May 7 '18