Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Washington, DC, United States
Member for 8 years
544 profile views
Last seen 11 hours ago
- Cross Validated♦ 67.2k 67.2k 1919 gold badges164164 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Open Data 213 213 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 206 206 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Computational Science 141 141 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 309 Why is Euclidean distance not a good metric in high dimensions?
- 308 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 241 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 167 Why do we need sigma-algebras to define probability spaces?
- 123 Why isn't Logistic Regression called Logistic Classification?
- 102 Why do neural networks need so many training examples to perform?
- 78 Can a random forest be used for feature selection in multiple linear regression?
- View more network posts →