Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Washington, DC, United States
Member for 7 years, 3 months
457 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Cross Validated 57.4k 57.4k 1616 gold badges142142 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 918 918 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Open Data 213 213 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computational Science 141 141 55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 269 Why is Euclidean distance not a good metric in high dimensions?
- 251 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 191 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 146 Why do we need sigma-algebras to define probability spaces?
- 112 Why isn't Logistic Regression called Logistic Classification?
- 101 Why do neural networks need so many training examples to perform?
- 76 Can a random forest be used for feature selection in multiple linear regression?
- View more network posts →