Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Washington, DC, United States
Member for 8 years, 4 months
556 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Cross Validated♦ 69.9k 69.9k 1919 gold badges170170 silver badges290290 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Open Data 213 213 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 206 206 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Computational Science 141 141 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 326 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 320 Why is Euclidean distance not a good metric in high dimensions?
- 260 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 173 Why do we need sigma-algebras to define probability spaces?
- 124 Why isn't Logistic Regression called Logistic Classification?
- 102 Why do neural networks need so many training examples to perform?
- 78 Can a random forest be used for feature selection in multiple linear regression?
- View more network posts →