Top Network Posts
- 214 Why is Euclidean distance not a good metric in high dimensions?
- 105 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 99 Why do we need sigma-algebras to define probability spaces?
- 94 Why isn't Logistic Regression called Logistic Classification?
- 94 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 68 Can a random forest be used for feature selection in multiple linear regression?
- 66 Why do neural network researchers care about epochs?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (39)
15 What is deep-rl? Feb 7
14 Is optimization off-topic? Aug 31
14 If a complete answer is short, should it be a comment? Feb 24 '17