Top Network Posts
- 200 Why is Euclidean distance not a good metric in high dimensions?
- 97 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 92 Why isn't Logistic Regression called Logistic Classification?
- 89 What should I do when my neural network doesn't learn?
- 84 Why do we need sigma-algebras to define probability spaces?
- 67 Can a random forest be used for feature selection in multiple linear regression?
- 62 Why is generating 8 random bits uniform on (0, 255)?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (36)
15 What is deep-rl? Feb 7
14 Is optimization off-topic? Aug 31
14 If a complete answer is short, should it be a comment? Feb 24 '17