I am a Professor of Biostatistics at the Erasmus University Medical Center in the Netherlands. I hold an MSc in Statistics from the Athens University of Economics and Businness in Greece, and a PhD in Biostatistics from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium. My main areas of interest are longitudinal and survival data analysis. I primarily work on joint models, dynamic individualized predictions, screening, missing data, latent variable modeling and statistical computing.
Top network posts
- 20 Interpretation of Fixed Effects from Mixed Effect Logistic Regression
- 12 Why are random effects assumed to follow a normal distribution in (G)LMMs?
- 12 Completely different results from lme() and lmer()
- 11 Comparing models: which model to choose?
- 10 What is the best way to display confidence intervals around a proportion?
- 10 How are PQL, REML, ML, Laplace, Gauss-Hermite related to each other?
- 10 Why does gls model without random effects yield a similar fit to mixed effects model?
- View more network posts →