Top network posts
- 55 What is a difference between random effects-, fixed effects- and marginal model?
- 35 Intuitive explanations of differences between Gradient Boosting Trees (GBM) & Adaboost
- 33 Unified view on shrinkage: what is the relation (if any) between Stein's paradox, ridge regression, and random effects in mixed models?
- 16 How exactly does a "random effects model" in econometrics relate to mixed models outside of econometrics?
- 15 How to deal with hierarchical / nested data in machine learning
- 14 Marginal model versus random-effects model – how to choose between them? An advice for a layman
- 10 When no model comparison, should I use REML vs ML?
- View more network posts →