- Cross Validated 32.7k 32.7k 44 gold badges8080 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 413 413 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 381 381 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 462 How to find out which package version is loaded in R?
- 97 Why does a time series have to be stationary?
- 83 What is a complete list of the usual assumptions for linear regression?
- 73 KL divergence between two univariate Gaussians
- 61 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 43 Understanding regressions - the role of the model
- 40 Does correlation assume stationarity of data?
- View more network posts →