- Cross Validated 32.8k 32.8k 44 gold badges8080 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 413 413 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 381 381 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 473 How to find out which package version is loaded in R?
- 99 Why does a time series have to be stationary?
- 84 What is a complete list of the usual assumptions for linear regression?
- 74 KL divergence between two univariate Gaussians
- 61 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 43 Understanding regressions - the role of the model
- 41 Does correlation assume stationarity of data?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.