My background is in physics, biology, computer simulation and machine learning. I have worked with physicists, biologists, chemists and software engineers. In the course of my work I wrote software, invented algorithms, analyzed data and designed experiments.
Member for 1 year, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 14 '18 at 15:53
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Bioinformatics 683 683 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Data Science 446 446 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 299 299 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 275 275 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Google Cloud: Compute VM Instances
- 21 How to add package to conda environment without pip?
- 18 How to change the dark blue in wsl to something brighter?
- 14 Google-colaboratory: No backend with GPU available
- 13 Why is the regularization term *added* to the cost function (instead of multiplied etc.)?
- 10 What is the output of XGboost using 'rank:pairwise'?
- 7 seaborn heatmap with frames
- View more network posts →