I work at a bank. A big effing bank.
New York, United States
Member for 6 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '14 at 16:47
Top network posts
- 30 Why is adjusted R-squared less than R-squared if adjusted R-squared predicts the model better?
- 14 What are good RMSE values?
- 9 Example of distribution where large sample size is necessary for central limit theorem
- 8 Help me understand Bayesian prior and posterior distributions
- 8 Fisher Information question
- 8 'Stationarity requirement' why?
- 8 Maximum Likelihood Estimator (MLE)
- View more network posts →