- Cross Validated 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 516 516 55 gold badges1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 338 338 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 297 297 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- German Language 220 220 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 11 Origin of the SEEV Model of visual attention distribution
- 11 How to change the location that MongoDB uses to store its data?
- 11 Testing large dataset for normality - how and is it reliable?
- 11 Why use a Gaussian mixture model?
- 9 Meaning of p-value of logistic regression model variables
- 9 Attention Theory: is it impossible to avoid distraction?
- 8 Rated model of driving-related processes and objects
- View more network posts →