Soundsensing delivers IoT sound sensors with built-in Machine Learning: https://soundsensing.no/
MSc. Data Science. Specialized in Machine Learning for Audio and Machine Learning on microcontrollers and Embedded Systems.
Actively making things using Digital Fabrication. 3d-printing, lasercutting, CNC milling.
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Data Science 872 872 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Open Data 201 201 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 198 198 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 How can I save a Librosa spectrogram plot as a specific sized image?
- 15 Difference between mel-spectrogram and an MFCC
- 12 Store the Spectrogram as Image in Python
- 11 Multicollinearity in Decision Tree
- 9 AttributeError: module 'librosa' has no attribute 'output'
- 7 How to get top features that contribute to anomalies in Isolation forest
- 6 What is the conceptual purpose of librosa.amplitude_to_db?
- View more network posts →