Soundsensing delivers IoT sound sensors with built-in Machine Learning: https://soundsensing.no/
MSc. Data Science. Specialized in Machine Learning for Audio and Machine Learning on microcontrollers and Embedded Systems.
Actively making things using Digital Fabrication. 3d-printing, lasercutting, CNC milling.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '20 at 15:06
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Data Science 802 802 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Open Data 201 201 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 198 198 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 How can I save a Librosa spectrogram plot as a specific sized image?
- 14 Difference between mel-spectrogram and an MFCC
- 11 Store the Spectrogram as Image in Python
- 11 Multicollinearity in Decision Tree
- 7 AttributeError: module 'librosa' has no attribute 'output'
- 6 What is the conceptual purpose of librosa.amplitude_to_db?
- 6 Is random seed a hyper-parameter to tune in training deep neural network?
- View more network posts →