Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 14 '15 at 11:54
- Cross Validated 4.3k 4.3k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 592 592 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 241 241 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 203 203 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Open Data 141 141 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 279 What is the difference between fixed effect, random effect and mixed effect models?
- 58 Variables are often adjusted (e.g. standardised) before making a model - when is this a good idea, and when is it a bad one?
- 37 Why is there a difference between manually calculating a logistic regression 95% confidence interval, and using the confint() function in R?
- 20 In R, is it possible to overlay 2 colours in a plot to make a 3rd (e.g. with additive or subtractive colour mixing)
- 14 Searching for a specific book set in Paris where the main character kills himself at the end?
- 10 Do I need to activate the firewall? I only use Ubuntu for a home desktop use?
- 9 Problems with a simulation study of the repeated experiments explanation of a 95% confidence interval - where am I going wrong?
- View more network posts →