Researcher, Data Scientist
Dallas, TX, United States
Member for 11 years
115 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 at 22:52
- Cross Validated 16.7k 16.7k 1616 gold badges6464 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 507 507 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 262 262 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 238 238 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 254 Is there any reason to prefer the AIC or BIC over the other?
- 127 What is the .632+ rule in bootstrapping?
- 83 What do the residuals in a logistic regression mean?
- 48 When conducting a t-test why would one prefer to assume (or test for) equal variances rather than always use a Welch approximation of the df?
- 40 What are the practical differences between the Benjamini & Hochberg (1995) and the Benjamini & Yekutieli (2001) false discovery rate procedures?
- 39 Testing equality of coefficients from two different regressions
- 37 Apply function to every value in an R dataframe
- View more network posts →