- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 958 958 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 546 546 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 301 301 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 243 243 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 Most ambiguous and inconsistent phrases and notations in maths
- 53 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 39 Is there a commutative operation for which the inverse of the operation is also commutative?
- 20 Symbol for unknown relation?
- 20 What are examples of vectors that are not usually called vectors?
- 19 Who invented the way we write exponentiation?
- 18 Rendering MathJax updated with .html()
- View more network posts →