Senior Research Scientist at the Hertie School, Berlin.
Top network posts
- 232 Explaining to laypeople why bootstrapping works
- 85 Does an unbalanced sample matter when doing logistic regression?
- 80 Does no correlation imply no causality?
- 44 Why haven't robust (and resistant) statistics replaced classical techniques?
- 40 Why does "explaining away" make intuitive sense?
- 33 What are the differences between hidden Markov models and neural networks?
- 29 How do you do bootstrapping with time series data?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.