Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about the fact that they are Senior Research Specialist and Lecturer in Princeton's Politics Department. Oops.
Top Network Posts
- 187 Explaining to laypeople why bootstrapping works
- 76 Does no correlation imply no causality?
- 71 Does an unbalanced sample matter when doing logistic regression?
- 40 Why haven't robust (and resistant) statistics replaced classical techniques?
- 37 Why does "explaining away" make intuitive sense?
- 26 Difference between logistic regression and neural networks
- 26 What are the differences between hidden Markov models and neural networks?
- View more network posts →