Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about the fact that they are Senior Research Specialist and Lecturer in Princeton's Politics Department. Oops.
Top Network Posts
- 182 Explaining to laypeople why bootstrapping works
- 75 Does no correlation imply no causality?
- 70 Does an unbalanced sample matter when doing logistic regression?
- 39 Why haven't robust (and resistant) statistics replaced classical techniques?
- 34 Logistic regression model does not converge
- 32 Why does "explaining away" make intuitive sense?
- 26 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- View more network posts →