Research Fellow - Australian National University (ANU)
Honourary Lecturer - University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Data Scientist and Statistical Consultant
I enjoy theoretical and applied statistics; mostly interested in regression, GLMs, GLMMs, etc. My PhD was in Bayesian statistics but I have done a lot of teaching in classical methods. I enjoy programming and analysis in R, and love making models and pretty graphs.
Top Network Posts
- 92 Does having an article retracted due to professor's ethical misconduct mean my career is over?
- 83 Is it acceptable to put the blame on an instructor during an oral exam for a mistake?
- 80 As a Head of Department, how can I make my faculty happier?
- 62 What to do if a professor confused me with another student in a letter of reference?
- 49 How to address in-group bullying without compromising PhD/career?
- 45 What is the difference between a loss function and an error function?
- 43 During peer-review, should I comment on the authors' messy code?
- View more network posts →