Research Fellow - Australian National University (ANU)
Honourary Lecturer - University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Data Scientist and Statistical Consultant
I enjoy theoretical and applied statistics; mostly interested in regression, GLMs, GLMMs, etc. My PhD was in Bayesian statistics but I have done a lot of teaching in classical methods. I enjoy programming and analysis in R, and love making models and pretty graphs.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
45 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 21:19
Top network posts
- 218 I grade exams together with a colleague but disagree with their grading. What should I do?
- 189 Dating former student?
- 164 I'm scheduled to graduate next week but my professor has gone MIA due to a death in the family... what can I do?
- 92 Does having an article retracted due to professor's ethical misconduct mean my career is over?
- 83 Is it acceptable to put the blame on an instructor during an oral exam for a mistake?
- 81 As a Head of Department, how can I make my faculty happier?
- 62 What to do if a professor confused me with another student in a letter of reference?
- View more network posts →