I work as a data scientist at Google.
Opinions and errors stated here are mine, not my employer's.
I've written (with others) a couple of books, including "Applying regression and correlation" and "Discoving statistics using R."
- Cross Validated 13.5k 13.5k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Academia 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 355 355 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 329 329 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Expatriates 281 281 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 31 How can a full professor from a developing country get a job in the United States?
- 29 Is a research thesis (report) with zero contribution to human knowledge acceptable?
- 26 What's wrong with (some) pseudo-randomization
- 24 Should student or supervisor be corresponding author for publications based on student research?
- 23 Why do the estimated values from a Best Linear Unbiased Predictor (BLUP) differ from a Best Linear Unbiased Estimator (BLUE)?
- 21 How can I protect a course I created independently from being taken by the community college I substitute for, when I am about to teach it there?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.