I work as a data scientist at Google.
Opinions and errors stated here are mine, not my employer's.
I've written (with others) a couple of books, including "Applying regression and correlation" and "Discoving statistics using R."
Santa Monica, CA
Member for 8 years, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Nov 10 '20 at 1:20
- Cross Validated 12.3k 12.3k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 355 355 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 329 329 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Expatriates 271 271 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 31 How can a full professor from a developing country get a job in the United States?
- 29 Is a research thesis (report) with zero contribution to human knowledge acceptable?
- 24 Should student or supervisor be corresponding author for publications based on student research?
- 23 What's wrong with (some) pseudo-randomization
- 22 Why do the estimated values from a Best Linear Unbiased Predictor (BLUP) differ from a Best Linear Unbiased Estimator (BLUE)?
- 19 Why are US PhDs different from European PhDs?
- View more network posts →