I'm a Senior Research Fellow and Consulting Biostatistician at the University of Otago, Wellington, in occasionally-sunny New Zealand. I work providing statistical consulting service for researchers at the Medical School here, as well as being a co-investigator on numerous health-related projects.
My pre-biostats background (undergraduate and PhD) is in experimental psychology and cognitive neuroscience.
When I'm not working, I'm doing other stuff :-)
Wellington, New Zealand
Member for 8 years, 5 months
20 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 at 0:53
Top network posts
- 15 Enormous coefficients in logistic regression - what does it mean and what to do?
- 10 Non-intuitive answer from a Poisson regression
- 10 How does the sampling distribution of sample means approximate the population mean?
- 8 Using survfit object's formula in survdiff call
- 8 Rounding when making a histogram
- 8 Degrees of freedom for standard deviation of sample
- 7 Using survfit object's formula in survdiff call
- View more network posts →