You might be wondering about the Reinstate Monica name and avatar picture.
Under the license cc by-sa 3.0, every author has the right to attribution (real name or pseudonym) and reference below their work ( See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_rights ).
Why do I choose the pseudonym 'Reinstate Monica' and the link (see the website link on the right)? The reasons are clear in this meta post on StackExchange: Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
Member for 3 years, 6 months
125 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 at 17:52
- Cross Validated 28.3k 28.3k 11 gold badge5454 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.2k 6.2k 1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 434 434 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Astronomy 315 315 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Why haven't the statements to the Register been retracted?
- 66 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 63 A fair die is rolled 1,000 times. What is the probability of rolling the same number 5 times in a row?
- 51 How do I get my content on Stack Exchange licensed correctly or else removed?
- 46 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 46 Why is the sum of two random variables a convolution?
- 41 Why does the US death rate not "match" life expectancy
- View more network posts →