You might be wondering about the Reinstate Monica name and avatar picture.
Under the license cc by-sa 3.0, every author has the right to attribution (real name or pseudonym) and reference below their work ( See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_rights ).
Why do I choose the pseudonym 'Reinstate Monica' and the link (see the website link on the right)? The reasons are clear in this meta post on StackExchange: Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
Member for 3 years, 3 months
122 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 at 9:03
- Cross Validated 22.9k 22.9k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.2k 6.2k 1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 404 404 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Astronomy 315 315 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 231 231 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Why haven't the statements to the Register been retracted?
- 66 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 51 How do I get my content on Stack Exchange licensed correctly or else removed?
- 46 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 46 Why is the sum of two random variables a convolution?
- 39 Is the voting and reputation system sustainable? How can we improve it or maybe it should be replaced?
- 38 Evidence for man-made global warming hits 'gold standard': how did they do this?
- View more network posts →