You might be wondering about the Reinstate Monica name and avatar picture.
Under the license cc by-sa 3.0, every author has the right to attribution (real name or pseudonym) and reference below their work ( See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_rights ).
Why do I choose the pseudonym 'Reinstate Monica' and the link (see the website link on the right)? The reasons are clear in this meta post on StackExchange: Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
Member for 2 years, 10 months
118 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 at 21:33
Top network posts
- 99 Why haven't the statements to the Register been retracted?
- 66 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 49 How do I get my content on StackExchange licensed correctly or else removed?
- 45 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 42 Why is the sum of two random variables a convolution?
- 39 Is the voting and reputation system sustainable? How can we improve it or maybe it should be replaced?
- 36 How can we improve the inconsistent tagging of the questions relating to the recent uproar and associated issues?
- View more network posts →