I'm a Biometrician in Alaska. It's cold outside, I like to build tools with R, and we're all Bayesians, really. Okay, that's all for now.
Alaska, United States
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '17 at 22:31
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 882 882 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 710 710 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 214 214 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 How to test the sharpness of a knife?
- 17 How do you take field notes at below 0 °C, without freezing fingers?
- 15 checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... NOTE
- 14 Is there a practical risk when wearing an avalanche beacon on your top layer?
- 8 Running a GLM with a Gamma distribution, but data includes zeros
- 7 Bayesian vs OLS
- 7 What to do if woke up in a tent hearing a bear/boar or something else close by?
- View more network posts →