I worked in Banking, Insurance, Retail-Tech, Now Ad-Tech space. I'm generally interested in a wide variety of scientific domains and how the theory of those domains can be brought to bear to solve problems for humans.
- Cross Validated 3.5k 3.5k 1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 567 567 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computational Science 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 218 218 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 139 139 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Why are Decision Trees not computationally expensive?
- 25 What is the advantages of Wasserstein metric compared to Kullback-Leibler divergence?
- 21 Example of a non-negative discrete distribution where the mean (or another moment) does not exist?
- 12 Example where autodiff works but symbolic differentiation will not?
- 10 Coupling and Total variational distance
- 9 Intuition of the Bhattacharya Coefficient and the Bhattacharya distance?
- 9 What is the difference between bagging and random forest if only one explanatory variable is used?
- View more network posts →