Statistician working in industry. I worked in Banking, Insurance, and now Retail/Tech space. I write answers to peoples' questions and have fun helping people understand statistics concepts. In the meantime I also spending my time improving my programming skills.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 3 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 at 21:07
Top network posts
- 40 Why are Decision Trees not computationally expensive?
- 20 Example of a non-negative discrete distribution where the mean (or another moment) does not exist?
- 12 Example where autodiff works but symbolic differentiation will not?
- 9 What is the advantages of Wasserstein metric compared to Kullback-Leibler divergence?
- 7 Coupling and Total variational distance
- 6 Import numpy on pycharm
- 6 Proof that $E(|X_1 - X_2|)$ is bound by twice the mean
- View more network posts →