Statistician working in industry. I worked in Banking, Insurance, and now Retail/Tech space. I write answers to peoples' questions and have fun helping people understand statistics concepts. In the meantime I also spending my time improving my programming skills.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 2 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 12:58
Top network posts
- 40 Why are Decision Trees not computationally expensive?
- 20 Example of a non-negative discrete distribution where the mean (or another moment) does not exist?
- 6 Import numpy on pycharm
- 6 Coupling and Total variational distance
- 6 Proof that $E(|X_1 - X_2|)$ is bound by twice the mean
- 5 Show that a scale mixtures of normals is a power exponential
- 5 Why do we take the average for regression Random Forest predictions?
- View more network posts →