Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 16 '19 at 15:53
- Stack Overflow 23.1k 23.1k 3333 gold badges113113 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Photography 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 313 313 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 217 217 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 166 "Cloning" row or column vectors
- 134 Plot yerr/xerr as shaded region rather than error bars
- 126 How to create abstract properties in python abstract classes
- 109 In Python, how does one catch warnings as if they were exceptions?
- 86 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 79 How to group pandas DataFrame entries by date in a non-unique column
- 74 How do I calculate percentiles with python/numpy?
- View more network posts →