Uwe's Maxim: Computers are cheap, and thinking hurts.
Firstly, don't call your matrix 'matrix'. Would you call your dog 'dog'? Anyway, it might clash with the function 'matrix'. -- Barry Rowlingson R-help (October 2004)
Member for 8 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '14 at 2:30
- Stack Overflow 14k 14k 66 gold badges4747 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 365 365 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Academia 173 173 55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 123 123 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Error in contrasts when defining a linear model in R
- 37 R: read.csv adding sub-script "X" in header
- 30 R list files with multiple conditions
- 24 ddply for sum by group in R
- 21 What happens when I include a squared variable in my regression?
- 16 data.table row-wise sum, mean, min, max like dplyr?
- 15 Creating a symmetric matrix in R
- View more network posts →