Assistant professor at IESE Business School. Previous: postdoc at Georgetown McDonough and PhD from UCLA Anderson. Interested in social responsibility, sustainability, behavioral operations management, and empirical operations management. Bicycle/bus commuter. String instrument lover.
Top network posts
- 20 A student forgot to answer an exam question
- 17 Should I answer this question about diversity?
- 14 Optimal timing to change my last name
- 14 Is it typical to work 60 hours per week as a PhD student?
- 10 Understand Link Function in Generalized Linear Model
- 10 What am I doing to scare away prospective PhD students?
- 10 Is it socially acceptable to directly contact renowned academics as a student?
- View more network posts →