I'm an applied mathematician & engineer, living & working just outside the London metro area.
Over the years and on both sides of the Atlantic, I've led a variety of quantitative & operational challenges across intelligent systems & software engineering, sonar, defense, environmental technology, robotics, and most recently the complex world of multi-channel retail.
The common thread that links passion, profession, and play is applying technology, good design, and quantitative modelling and simulation, to build better products, enable better decisions, and optimise performance.
I'm always experimenting and tinkering, so feel free to get in touch with ideas.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 '14 at 13:52
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 77 gold badges3838 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 842 842 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 581 581 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Plot window not responding
- 102 Grouping functions (tapply, by, aggregate) and the *apply family
- 92 How to create a video from images using FFmpeg?
- 62 Skills hard to find in machine learners?
- 61 Units of a Fourier Transform (FFT) when doing Spectral Analysis of a Signal
- 50 Why does music synthesizer built from chain of astable multivibrator circuits get "out-of-tune" after a few hours?
- 27 Ruby: How to load a file into interactive ruby console (IRB)?
- View more network posts →