Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '17 at 22:36
- Stack Overflow 34.3k 34.3k 1414 gold badges6666 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 883 883 22 gold badges88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 722 722 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 551 551 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 655 Is there a "not equal" operator in Python?
- 172 What is the correct value for the disabled attribute?
- 82 Auto-highlight an input field on focus
- 66 Why is the Jeffreys prior useful?
- 57 How to detect radio button deselect event?
- 45 How to divide a set into two subsets such that difference between the sum of numbers in two sets is minimal?
- 42 What do the eigenvectors of an adjacency matrix tell us?
- View more network posts →