I'm an applied research scientist at Georgia Tech Research Institute. Mostly that consists of doing data analysis and writing programs in every conceivable language. Also, I like to bike, camp, sail, swim and generally run jump and play. I'm planning to pursue my Phd in CS soon, with a focus on machine learning, and, specifically deep-learning.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 at 2:32
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 515 515 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Politics 335 335 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 260 260 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 247 247 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Ban on all campaign finance?
- 15 Census boycott for political purposes
- 15 When is it inappropriate to control for a variable?
- 11 How to obtain the gradients in keras?
- 10 What is the surface temperature distribution of Venus?
- 10 Will the oceans swallow all of the land?
- 7 How to find references for known facts?
- View more network posts →