I'm an applied research scientist at Georgia Tech Research Institute. Mostly that consists of doing data analysis and writing programs in every conceivable language. Also, I like to bike, camp, sail, swim and generally run jump and play. I'm planning to pursue my Phd in CS soon, with a focus on machine learning, and, specifically deep-learning.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 at 14:49
Top network posts
- 27 Ban on all campaign finance?
- 15 When is it inappropriate to control for a variable?
- 15 Census boycott for political purposes
- 10 What is the surface temperature distribution of Venus?
- 10 Will the oceans swallow all of the land?
- 8 How to obtain the gradients in keras?
- 7 How to "pump" my sail to go upwind or when becalmed?
- View more network posts →