I am a data scientist living in Saint John, Canada, with over 20 years' experience. I have yet to see a data set I did not like. My analysis stack involves R, Rstudio, Spark-Scala and the Linux command line.
Saint John, NB, Canada
Member for 8 years
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 '19 at 19:20
- Cross Validated 12.8k 12.8k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 836 836 88 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 344 344 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 272 272 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Should I try to long-distance parent or will I do more harm than good?
- 98 How scared should we be about convergence warnings in lme4
- 74 Famous statistical wins and horror stories for teaching purposes
- 72 Cannot find curl-config in Ubuntu 13.04
- 33 Probability of a single real-life future event: What does it mean when they say that "Hillary has a 75% chance of winning"?
- 33 What does the anova() command do with a lmer model object?
- 29 Best factor extraction methods in factor analysis
- View more network posts →