I'm Kodi B. Arfer, PhD (experimental psychology, Stony Brook University, 2016). I'm interested in behavioral science, especially decision-making and psychometrics, and data analysis, especially predictive methods. I'm also a core developer of the Hy programming language.
- Cross Validated 18.1k 18.1k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 1k 1k 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 788 788 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 745 745 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Does the reciprocal of a probability represent anything?
- 69 Does correlation = 0.2 mean that there is an association "in only 1 in 5 people"?
- 61 Probability of a single real-life future event: What does it mean when they say that "Hillary has a 75% chance of winning"?
- 45 Why do the titles of scholarly works sometimes begin with the word "on"?
- 43 To maximize the chance of correctly guessing the result of a coin flip, should I always choose the most probable outcome?
- 29 How do people peer-review many papers?
- 27 Statistical tables in old books purposefully wrong?
- View more network posts →