Top Network Posts
- 86Does the reciprocal of a probability represent anything?
- 69Does correlation = 0.2 mean that there is an association "in only 1 in 5 people"?
- 60Probability of a single real-life future event: What does it mean when they say that "Hillary has a 75% chance of winning"?
- 43To maximize the chance of correctly guessing the result of a coin flip, should I always choose the most probable outcome?
- 43Why do the titles of scholarly works sometimes begin with the word "on"?
- 29How do people peer-review many papers?
- 27Statistical tables in old books purposefully wrong?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (9)
16 How can we encourage askers to provide context? May 31 '16