I am a financial and monetary economist. My primary area is modeling financial, physical and human capital. You can read my working papers at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=1541471
Currently, the papers derive the returns for all asset and liability classes, perform an empirical test of the distribution of returns, derive a corrected model for option pricing and discusses why Bayesian methods should generally be used in finance and economics. Pending papers include an expansion of stochastic calculus to include the case of explosive roots and subjectively optimal portfolio design.
Great Falls, MT, United States
Member for 2 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '18 at 4:30
Top Network Posts
- 52 How to move your field away from a widely accepted practice that has a catastrophic error?
- 25 Is it true that Bayesian methods don't overfit?
- 24 Investment strategy for Google: What did I do wrong?
- 13 How much can I trust Zillow's "Zestimate" of my home's value?
- 9 Current industry standard for (active/passive) portfolio optimizations
- 9 Difference between a Student-T vs Cauchy distribution
- 8 Why is Markowitz portfolio optimisation so popular considering it is worse than an equal weighted portfolio?
- View more network posts →