Reinstate Monica - G. Simpson
I'm Quantitative Environmental Scientist in the Institute of Environmental Change & Society, at the University of Regina, Canada. I undertake research on environmental problems, including climate change and atmospheric pollution, affecting lakes. I use lake sediments to look back in time at the history of lakes to look at what organisms are present and how the species in the lake have changed through time and how lakes evolve and respond to pollution and perturbations.
I'm also an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Biology at the University of Regina.
- Stack Overflow 145.5k 145.5k 2323 gold badges339339 silver badges406406 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 29.7k 29.7k 55 gold badges8282 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 608 608 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 265 265 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 404 How to find the length of a string in R
- 212 Set margin size when converting from Markdown to PDF with pandoc
- 209 Interpretation of R's lm() output
- 206 Order Bars in ggplot2 bar graph
- 189 How to succinctly write a formula with many variables from a data frame?
- 156 Only read selected columns
- 148 How to catch integer(0)?
- View more network posts →