I'm Quantitative Environmental Scientist in the Institute of Environmental Change & Society, at the University of Regina, Canada. I undertake research on environmental problems, including climate change and atmospheric pollution, affecting lakes. I use lake sediments to look back in time at the history of lakes to look at what organisms are present and how the species in the lake have changed through time and how lakes evolve and respond to pollution and perturbations.
I'm also an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Biology at the University of Regina.
- Stack Overflow 151.6k 151.6k 2424 gold badges354354 silver badges415415 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 32.4k 32.4k 55 gold badges8989 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 608 608 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 265 265 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 424 How to find the length of a string in R
- 247 Set margin size when converting from Markdown to PDF with pandoc
- 219 Interpretation of R's lm() output
- 215 Order Bars in ggplot2 bar graph
- 208 How to succinctly write a formula with many variables from a data frame?
- 164 How to catch integer(0)?
- 157 Only read selected columns
- View more network posts →