Aerospace engineer reconverted into an AI scientist after a PhD in which I studied mostly HMMs, playing with the learning equation and using not-so-common probability distributions. Now working in the industry with 3D point clouds and aerial images!
Besides tech stuff, I enjoy juggling and playing around with my kendama, reading sci-fi and philosophy books, gaming RPGs, and playing board games.
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 583 583 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Data Science 416 416 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 272 272 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 262 262 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Wrong Python version in PyCharm's inspections
- 27 How do I reload a module after changing it?
- 9 Hidden Markov Model: Is it possible that the accuracy decreases as the number of states increases?
- 9 Difference between LAStools, libLAS and PDAL?
- 8 Python library to implement Hidden Markov Models
- 6 Prediction step for time series using continuous hidden Markov models
- 5 Why skimage mean filter does not work on float array?
- View more network posts →