- Cross Validated 7.9k 7.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 870 870 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 391 391 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 187 187 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Law 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Where does the misconception that Y must be normally distributed come from?
- 29 Is a "hurdle model" really one model? Or just two separate, sequential models?
- 29 If we fail to reject the null hypothesis in a large study, isn't it evidence for the null?
- 27 What is the Bayesian justification for privileging analyses conducted earlier than other analyses?
- 26 What is it about this note that subverts my expectations?
- 17 If I have a 58% chance of winning a point, what's the chance of me winning a ping pong game to 21, win by 2?
- 14 How to simulate data to be statistically significant?
- View more network posts →