- Cross Validated 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 919 919 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 401 401 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 197 197 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Law 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Is a "hurdle model" really one model? Or just two separate, sequential models?
- 32 Where does the misconception that Y must be normally distributed come from?
- 29 If we fail to reject the null hypothesis in a large study, isn't it evidence for the null?
- 27 What is it about this note that subverts my expectations?
- 27 What is the Bayesian justification for privileging analyses conducted earlier than other analyses?
- 20 Best practice for encoding datetime in machine learning
- 17 How does a causal tree optimize for heterogenous treatment effects?
- View more network posts →