Joint Head of the Bioinformatics Division at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research. Honorary Professor of Mathematics and Statistics at The University of Melbourne.
Top network posts
- 26 If the sum of the probabilities of events is equal to the probability of their union, does that imply that the events are disjoint?
- 23 Continuous generalization of the negative binomial distribution
- 21 Why is `row.names` preferred over `rownames`?
- 20 Difference between LOESS and LOWESS
- 18 R: calculate p-value given Chi Squared and Degrees of Freedom
- 16 Many p-values are equal to 1 after Bonferroni correction; is it normal?
- 15 What does the assumption of the Fisher test that "The row and column totals should be fixed" mean?
- View more network posts →