Joint Head of the Bioinformatics Division at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research. Honorary Professor of Mathematics and Statistics at The University of Melbourne.
Top network posts
- 26 If the sum of the probabilities of events is equal to the probability of their union, does that imply that the events are disjoint?
- 22 Continuous generalization of the negative binomial distribution
- 18 Why is `row.names` preferred over `rownames`?
- 16 R: calculate p-value given Chi Squared and Degrees of Freedom
- 15 Many p-values are equal to 1 after Bonferroni correction; is it normal?
- 14 What does the assumption of the Fisher test that "The row and column totals should be fixed" mean?
- 13 Linear Regression + confounder
- View more network posts →