My background is in machine learning and computational biology. My developer interests lie in designing computational tools that naturally integrate with biological domain knowledge to answer questions in pre-clinical and translational settings. I am also interested in making computational tools more accessible to experimental scientists. Most of the coding I do is in
tidyverse, because I find that the functional programming paradigm is naturally suited to data processing.
Top network posts
- 55 The cost of passing by shared_ptr
- 21 dplyr summarise() and summarise_each() make extra calls to the provided functions
- 16 Where is pure virtual function located in C++?
- 14 std::thread error (thread not member of std)
- 13 ggplot: remove NA factor level in legend
- 11 How to link to dynamic boost libs?
- 9 dplyr mutate/transmute: drop only the columns used in the formula
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.