I have been doing data science for 25+ years. Most of my experience is in business-focused data science (e.g., segmentation, econometric pricing models, churn prediction) and survey research (statistical testing, choice modeling, etc).
Top network posts
- 37 Is correlation equivalent to association?
- 12 Neural Networks Vs Structural Equation Modeling What's the Difference?
- 9 What does the lubridate note "method with signature ‘Timespan#Timespan’ chosen for function ‘%/%’" mean?
- 8 Bubble chart for integer variables where the largest bubble has a diameter of 1 (on the x or y axis scale)?
- 7 How to analyze Max Diff via R or SPSS
- 6 Best Practices with Data Wrangling before running Random Forest Predictions
- 6 What are "coefficients of linear discriminants" in LDA?
- View more network posts →