Ph.D. Candidate studying Statistics and Computer Science.
Ph.D. in Statistics and M.S. in Computer Science from University of New Mexico
"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check" - MC Escher
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 13 at 15:47
Top network posts
- 51 Expectation of 500 coin flips after 500 realizations
- 26 When did MCMC become commonplace?
- 21 How to equalize the chance of throwing the highest dice? (Riddle)
- 19 How many times to repeat an event with known probability before it has occurred a number of times
- 16 How do I determine whether two correlations are significantly different?
- 13 Unbiased estimator of $\lambda(1 - e^\lambda)$ when $x_1,\ldots,x_n$ are i.i.d Poisson($\lambda$)
- 13 Is population size a parameter, or sample size a statistic?
- View more network posts →