Financial Economics undergrad student with a minor in Computer Science. I love statistics and would love to pursue an MS or PHD eventually in at least one of these fields.
I'm always looking for cool projects or things to mess with and learn from. If you'd like help on anything let me know and I'd be happy to add value wherever I can.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 1 '19 at 21:57
Top network posts
- 6 Get title for plots when using purrr and ggplot with group_by and nest()
- 6 How to calculate goodness of fit in glm (R)
- 6 What is the mathematical explanation of adding 2d Array and 1d Array?
- 5 Selecting top n groups with dplyr then plotting other variables
- 5 Fill a matrix without using for()
- 5 What's the correct way of using `keep` function in `purrr` package
- 5 Choosing the function in a selfmade function with tidyeval
- View more network posts →